Pastor Salying will conduct a meditative morning to prepare us for the season of Lent.
The Quiet Morning is available for all adult members of the parish.
Saturday, February 13th from 9 to noon
Our time together will be arranged as follows:
[su_list icon=”icon: star”]
- 8:45 am Coffee and snacks in the narthex of the church
- 9:00 am Lectio divina in the context of morning prayer in the Resurrection Chapel
- 10:00 – 11:30 am Free time to journal, have meditative time with music in the chapel, walk the labyrinth, and/or meet with Pastor Salying for spiritual direction
- 11:30 am Centering Prayer
- 12:00 – 1:00 pm Potluck lunch in Cowans Hall
Please bring a potluck dish to share!
Slide show image is derived from an original quilt design by Peg Prior.