8 AM Weekly Holy Communion
Starting on the first Sunday of July, the 8am service returns inside the church building with Rite I eucharist. This service will be in-person only.
Though most people in our church are vaccinated, we are mindful of those who for health reasons cannot be vaccinated. So, we will follow these rules:
- Sit your pod at least 6 feet apart
- Wear a mask
- No hand-shaking
- If you are sick, please stay home and come online at the 10:30am service
The preacher will not wear a mask when preaching, but will wear one during the consecration. Communion will be served only with wafers, no wine. The wafers will not be pre-packaged in plastic bags, but will be distributed with tongs. Please keep distance from each other also at the altar rail.
10:30 AM Outdoor Holy Eucharist (monthly)
Our next outdoor eucharist service will be July 25, 2021—10 AM set up/10:30 Service.
Worship in-person on the church campus or join online in our hybrid services.
For those coming In-person, it is a bring-your-own-chair service. Come by 10am or earlier to set up on the Labyrinth Courtyard. If you cannot bring your own chair, please let Pastor Salying know at email@example.com.
This is the procedure for setting up your seating:
- 8 canopies will be set up on the courtyard for shade. Keep six feet distance.
- Bring your own chair. If you cannot, let us know and we will reserve seating on benches near the hall side of the courtyard for you.
- There are six feet markers on the church side of the courtyard and lots of shade.
- You can even find shade in the Alpha-Omega patio if you wish to attend from there.
- Wear your mask!
For those coming online, we will be on Zoom. You may login at 10am for informal conversation.
Here is the number and passcode: +16699009128,,82690025101#
You will be put into a waiting room and you will be asked to identify yourself. If you do not identify yourself, you might be removed from the call for security reasons.
Join here onto the Zoom call here:
- Everyone will be muted by the host. You might not have the ability to unmute yourself. “Raise your hand” if you wish to speak. (*9 for phones.) Everyone but the speaker is muted.
This is the procedure for the service.
- The host will mute everyone except the speaker.
- Communion will be served only as wafers. The clergy will bring you communion.
- Those who wish home communion, please contact the clergy.
(Please note that our Sunday Morning Prayer worship service will continue on Zoom on those Sundays when we are not meeting in person for this outdoor communion service.)