The St. Thomas FUNdraising Committee is excited to announce a fall fundraising drive! Please hang onto any gently used items you’re no longer using and help the St. Thomas cause! We’ll earn a return on the number of pounds donated that day.
GOODWILL LOVES TO RECEIVE the following:
- Clothes, shoes, and accessories
- Small household items
- Books, toys
- Electronics in working condition
- E-Waste (computer monitors, hard drives, printers, DVD players, video cameras, telephones, stereos, cables, etc.–they don’t have to work)
GOODWILL WILL NOT ACCEPT the following:
- Furniture, mattresses, exercise equipment, large appliances
- Automobile parts, weapons, trash, food, carpeting
- Construction debris, lumber, concrete blocks
- Hazardous chemicals or liquids
- Pet related items
- Items weighing over 50 lbs.
BRING YOUR GENTLY USED ITEMS FOR DONATION AND RECEIVE A TAX RECEIPT ON THE DAY OF THE GOODWILL DRIVE
If you have questions, please contact us through the website.
(PLEASE NOTE: no donations will be accepted in advance of that date.)